Workplace Scoreboards offer a simple way to collect data and share information. In order to improve processes we need to measure performance against the standard. Scoreboards will assist your team in understanding the standard and improving the process.
Our pre-designed Scoreboards are printed on white Plexiglass, which is a durable, long-lasting, non-magnetic material.
If you need a custom Scoreboard, please contact us and our design team will create a Scoreboard, at no additional cost, to meet the needs of your organization.
- Production Schedules
- Training Matrices
- Safety Performance
- Action Plans
- Continuous Improvement Plans
- White acrylic, 0.125” thickness
- Excellent dry erase surface
- Stronger than glass and offers excellent clarity
- Easy to clean
Click here to learn more about Pre-Designed, Printed Scoreboards.
Click here to download our Single Point Lesson: Create Dry Erase Boards Using Plexiglass!
This article is part of the April 2015 issue of our Get Organized! Get Visual! eNewsletter. To view additional articles in this issue, go to these links:
- Tips & Techniques for a Visual Workplace — Create a Framework for Visual Problem Solving
- Workplace Safety — Value of Signs and Visual for a Safe Workplace
- LABEL Printer — Enhance Your Safety Program!
- Educational Resources — Book: Getting the Right Things Done: A Leader’s Guide to Planning and Execution
- Visual Workplace Upcoming Tradeshows & Events
- Educational Resource Center for Continuous Learning Opportunities