Standardizing a work space with tool shadows will allow workers to quickly identify when items are missing or out of place, which eliminates time spent searching and sustains workplace organization. Use different color tool shadows to color code and group like items.
Click here to download the Visual Workplace whitepaper: Organizational Excellence: Tool Shadow Boards.
This article is part of the May 2015 issue of our Get Organized! Get Visual! eNewsletter. To view additional articles in this issue, go to these links:
- Products to Organize Your Workplace — Create Your Own Professional Shadow Boards
- Floor-Marking Symbols — Increase Safety & Manage Your Facility
- LABEL Printer — Enhance Your Safety Program!
- Educational Resources — DVD: Dozen Eggs — Downsizing Lot Sizes
- Visual Workplace Upcoming Tradeshows & Events
- Educational Resource Center for Continuous Learning Opportunities