Your cart items
Danger Locked Out Stripes
Stay compliant with our variety of tags. If you don’t see it, ask and we can create your design.
Tags go hand-in-hand with a lockout tagout system to prominently display safety hazard detail, which is required by OSHA for locked out equipment or tools until the hazard has been resolved (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145). Tags are suited for temporary, critical messenging.
- Essential communication for OSHA compliance and safety
- Complies with OSHA for locked out equipment or tools until the hazard has been resolved (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145
- Best suited for temporary or short-term critical messaging
- Visual Tags and Labels work together to create a safe work environment
- Works well with a LOTO system to prominently display safety hazard detail
- Custom your Tag, your way at no extra cost