Gauge-Marking Vinyl is a durable, transparent, adhesive vinyl that can be used for many applications, but is ideal for identifying gauge and inspection parameters.
This product features excellent cutting, weeding, and transferring characteristics. Many sizing options are available. Rolls can be easily cut on the Mobile In-House Sign Shop. Otherwise, use our pre-cut sizes or cut your own. Custom sizes are available.
- 3.2 mil high gloss vinyl
- Minimum application temperature is +40ºF
- Service temperature range is -40ºF to +200ºF
- Color Fade: Up to 6 years under normal exposure conditions
- Water & Humidity Resistance: Excellent
- Storage Stability: 1-year shelf life when stored at 70ºF and 50% relative humidity
- Clean with mild detergent
- Remove by applying low heat
- Peel-Off Backing
- Adheres easily to most clean, smooth, dry surfaces
- Colors: Red, Green and Yellow
- Sizes: 16”x10yd roll, 12’x16” sheet and 2”, 2 ½” 3 ½” precut circles.
- Go-No-Go Gauges
- Pressure & Vacuum Gauges
- Inspection Tools
- Kanban Cards
- Reorder Points