Your cart items
The Visual Sign Shop
The Sign Shop is an affordable tool that provides the easiest, most cost-effective way to get the signs and visuals you need for a safer, leaner, more efficient facility.
- Easy to use—Includes all the tools and training to get started immediately.
- Flexible & Fast—Allows your team to make signs where you need them,
when you need them. No more waiting on outside resources.
- Affordable—Instead of buying your signs, make them quickly and easily
at a fraction of the cost. Save up to 75% off the cost to purchase signs.
- 5S Crash Cart
- Vinyl Cutting Plotter
- Laptop Computer (optional)
- Visual Sign Pro Design Software
- Supplies to Make 64 Signs
- Sign Making Tools
- Sign Templates & Clipart
- Live Web Training
- Technical Support
- VnM4 Label Maker (Platinum Package Only)
The Visual Sign Shop, 5S Crash Cart is sturdy and stable, yet light-weight for easy maneuverability. The cart features steel-welded, wire construction with four adjustable shelves and heavy-duty 2” urethane, non-marking casters (two with locking brakes). Dimensions: 36”x24”x42”.
VnM 4 Label Maker Included with the Platinum Package Part No. 90-1301:
|Specifications||Features and Benefits||Applications||What's included with each system?||Built-In Templates|
|Print Resolution: 200 dpi||Custom Labels||Electrical Labels||VnM4 Label Printer||1 to 5 Line Horizontal|
|Min-Max Print Width: 1"-4"||No PC Needed||GHS Labels||Keypad with USB Cable||1 Line Vertical|
|Dimensions: 12.36"L x 8.39"W x 7.40"H||Mobile Printing||Reflective Labels||OSHA/ANSI Haz Com|
|Weight: 15.6 lbs.||Print only what you need||Bin Labels||Power Cord||GHS Labels|
|Connections: VnM4 Keypad; USB||Simple and Easy to Use||Bar Codes||Instruction Manual||Right-To-Know Labels|
|Unlimited Applications||Pipe Markers||Software/New GHS Software Package||Lock Out Tags|
|Easy to load supplies||Custom Labels||Black Ink Roll (984')||Pipe Marking|
|Labels Never Fade||Safety Labels||1 - 2" White Vinyl Tape Roll (150')||Bar Code Labels|
|OSHA/ANSI Labels||1 - 4" Yellow Vinyl Tape Roll (150')||VnM4 Apps|
|Wire/Cable ID||Editable Templates & Artwork|
|5S Labels||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
The Faber 6000 Vinyl Cutting Plotter uses Visual Sign Pro design and production software to cut your image on to adhesive-backed vinyl using a calibrated blade. The system is easy to use! Unpack, hook-up and start making professional signs the same day.
Visual Sign Pro Sign Making Software has everything you need to make professional signs with speed and simplicity. This software has been engineered to provide solutions to your sign making needs without compromising quality. It’s so easy to use, you’ll be cutting your first sign within minutes of installation.
|Manual node editing||Duplicate and paste offset commands|
|Interactive node editing||Measure tool|
|Lock objects command||Ability to smart-edit text that is copy and pasted|
|Handles virtually any number of sides and points||Compaitble with Windows 7, 8 & 10|
|Unbounded "virtual" work surface||Import and export of files and cut and paste from other applications|
|Text entry/edit on work surface||Fast outlining with multiple, variable spacing|
|Step and repeat||Fit text to path tools|
|Basic and polygon drawing tool||Raster-to-Vector conversion of color bitmaps to shapes|
|Scanners and digitizing tablet support||Multiple alignment functions|
|Frame text||Use true type fonts|
Intangible Cost Savings Resulting From Visual Management Methods
- Standardized visual communication and consistent business practices and procedures.
- Worker accountability by defining normal vs. abnormal.
- Workplace organization and employee moral.
- Capacity of existing machinery and processes.
- Safety by reinforcing standard procedures visually.
- Inventory control by creating visual kanbans.
- Quality control by placing instructions at the point of use.
- Production control by displying hourly goal to actual performance.
- Of transportation and motion with visual systems.
- Of workspace and personnel requirements.
- Of work related accidents.
- Of time seeking information.
$3,395.00 – $4,595.00