Your cart items
Uttana – Value Stream Mapping
Value Stream Mapping – Beyond Just Mapping the Value Stream
Value Stream Mapping (VSM) is an important tool, but mapping is only the first step to improvement. This DVD will teach you important Lean tools and analysis methods that will support and enhance your Value Stream Mapping efforts to achieve meaningful results in your organization.
Course 1 – Flow Concept for Manufacturing Design (2 Videos)
The Lean manufacturing concepts in this course are vital for making the VSM method effective.
- Video 1 – Conditions for Flow
- Video 2 – Achieving One-Piece Flow
Course 2 – Balancing Flow with Common Factory Design Concepts (3 Videos)
The second course provides more Lean manufacturing insights that can be applied to VSM.
- Video 1 – Explaining Level Loading
- Video 2 – Understanding Line Leveling
- Video 3 – Feeder Cells and Moving Lines
Course 3 – How to: Elements of VSM (2 Videos)
This course will give your instructions for supporting VSM with a multi-skilled workforce.
- Video 1 – How to: Transportation
- Video 2 – How to: Skills Matrix
Course 4 – Value Stream Mapping and the Kanban System (4 Videos)
Next, you will learn the basics of using the Kanban method to enhance VSM improvement efforts.
- Video 1 – Definition of Kanban and When To Use
- Video 2 – 3 Types of Kanban
- Video 3 – Supermarkets
- Video 4 – Abnormal Conditions
Course 5 – Value Stream Mapping Forms (3 Videos)
The final course will guide your through the process of using standard analysis forms in relation to VSM.
- Video 1 – VSM Forms: Pareto Analysis
- Video 2 – VSM Forms: Product Family Matrix
- Video 3 – VSM Forms: Histogram Analysis
Number of videos – 14
Running length – 29:09